Saturday, October 22, 2011

Drama queen & trax















Today I paired MAC's trax with MAD minerals' drama queen for a soft girly eyelook.

Because my regular eyeshadow base is a bit too dry and matte to work with mineral eyeshadows, I used a white kohl pencil by GOSH as a base instead. These pictures were taken at the end of an exhausting day and although my make-up has faded a tiny bit there was no creasing, yay!

I applied Trax in the crease and used Drama queen on the eyelid, as well as under the lower lashes and the inner corner of my eye.  I decided to use brown mascara only on my top lashes to keep the look soft and muted down, and as a higlighter on my browbone I simply used my finishing powder. I didn't take any full face pics but I wore this with MAC Angelwing lustreglass, a perfect lip shade to pair with Trax :)





Product list:
Gosh white kohl eyeliner pencil
MAD minerals Drama queen eyeshadow
MAC Trax eyeshadow
Helena Rubinstein lash queen sexy blacks wp mascara
MAD minerals aloe veil finishing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!