Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mid winter summer look


Last week I woke up to the sight of clear skin: no new spots, no dry skin, awesome! 
I figured my skin deserved to be in the spotlight and used loads of highlighter and bronzer and ended up looking like it was summer instead of winter. It might have been a tad over the top, but I only realized by the time I took these pictures in daylight and had to walk out the door.

Read on for another picture and the product list!

 

Even without make-up I have a big difference in skin tone with my face and body because my body does not tan at all. I wore a sweater that barely left my neck visible that day so it didn't really show that my neck is so much paler :)

Product list:

Face:
Lancome teint miracle foundation
MAD minerals foundation in fair
MAD minerals finishing powders in aloe veil and satin glow
MAD minerals sheen tan matte bronzer (cheekbone, temples, side of nose)
Manhattan highlighter trio (darkest shade)
Wet N Wild mega glo illuminating powder in catwalk pink

Eyes: 
MAD minerals sheen tan matte bronzer in crease
Shiro cosmetics Likelike eyeshadow on inner corner, lid and browbone
Maybelline the falsies waterproof mascara

Do you ever go for a bronzed look like this?
And what are your favorite highlighters and bronzers? :)

Silke


4 comments:

  1. I don't think you went overboard. You look incredible! I wish my skin looked this flawless. Very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    It is toned down by the bright daylight here but even my boyfriend noticed that it was a bit over the top :D

    My skin never stays this good for long, I'm very sensitive to weather changes and my hormones also ruin it every month. When it's bad I jam on a lot of concealer for pictures so it doesn't show as much, but that doesn't work in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou very much for the comment on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm so jealous of how perfect your skin looks! Mad Minerals is one of my favorite minerals brands and I simply can not live without their Flash Glow. Just received a huge order from them a couple of days ago and must say their brushes are divine!!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!